Palace on Wheels - a dream train journey for complete bliss
The Palace on Wheels refers to an exotic and luxurious train in India. It is one of the best Rajasthan tour packages launched to promote the extraordinary service which can be provided by the Indian Railways and to showcase the beauty of the heritage of Rajasthan. It has been nominated as the 4th lavish train across the world. This train is designed such a way so that you get the utmost comfort while traveling. The service is provided by Indian Railway in association with the Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation to promote tourism of Rajasthan. It would be a great experience for you to travel by train and enjoy the Rajasthan tours. It covers up the whole city and gives you the most comfortable journey.
The journey covers
- The tour starts from the capital of India, and it includes the local attractions of Delhi especially India Gate, Lotus Temple, QutabMinar and many more places. Once you are on board, you will experience the traditional warm welcome in a proper authentic Indian style.
- The second day you will reach your dream destination which is known as the Pink City of India where you will get to see the famous Hawa Mahal; it’s a great heritage of India. You will also visit the famous Amber Fort and JantarMantar.
- On the third day, you can enjoy the wildlife beauty at Madhopur and Chittorgarh. You can enjoy your time watching tiger, jackal and fox and many more animals.
- The next day you can enjoy the exotic lake city Udaipur, and you will be amazed to see the view of the Jag Niwas Palace.
- When you are going for any tour, it’s obvious to go for shopping which will remind you about Rajasthan and can bring a smile on your face. You will get handmade jewelry and different types of wooden boxes, Rajasthani dresses and may other things.
- The last day you will visit Jodhpur, which is the second largest city of Rajasthan. There are several Mahal, which is famous at Jodhpur Moti Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Phool Mahal and SilehKhana.
The train has total 14 carriages, and it can accommodate 104 passengers not only that it is attached with all exotic amenities like Bars, restaurants and Spa. There are several facilities you can avail you can stay alone in a room, or you can go for sharing option also. You must travel in this train its famous not only in India it’s popular across the world. This is not just a regular train that you usually see under Indian Railways. You can enjoy the extreme comfortable life, and the royal feelings that you get while traveling is something that you will cherish.
The best part of this remarkable journey is the historical destinations that are covered via this trip. Within a short span of time, the Palace on Wheels has got a lot of appreciation worldwide. Many people come every year just to experience this royal journey and to visit the best heritages of India. Lots of advancements have taken place over the years, and they add to the beauty of this famous journey which started in the year of 2009 as an initiative by the Indian Railways and the Ministry of Tourism.
Email us now even if you have just thought of planning a holiday and leave rest on us to give your imagination a shape and take it forward from there.