Taj Mahal at twilight - a never to forget experience
The Taj Mahal is located at the heart of the city Agra. If you visit the Taj Mahal, it will take you back to the ancient times and you will surely be enraptured in its beauty. Taj Mahal is an innovative creation by Mughal emperor. It took several years to build this wonderful monument. It is made of white marbles and is situated on the banks of Yamuna River. In the year 1632, Shah Jahan built this for Mumtaz Mahal, his love of life. Taj Mahal was constructed on 42-acre complex which consist of a mosque, flower garden and guest house. Taj Mahal attracts more than ten million visitors every year and it also attracts lots of foreigners across the world. It is known for one of the seven wonder of the world.
When to Visit?
Taj Mahal is one of the most recommended tourist spot and it welcomes tourist throughout the year. During the summer temperature stays between 35 – 45 degrees. So, if you are planning to travel during the summer, then you should be ready to face the hotness of the city. The best time could be during October to March, if you want to indulge in the beauty of the Taj Mahal. Then you should experience the unique view the Taj Mahal and its surroundings during the sunset and sunrise hours. Moreover, on full moon nights, the Taj Mahal gets its own color which is why this is considered to be the rarest view of the world.
If you want to get the rarest view of Taj Mahal, the best time would be night from 8.30 pm to 12.30 am. If you want to enjoy the wonderful view of Taj Mahal, you should book the ticket in advance as it has limited entry.
Taj Mahal at Twilight
- Twilight is the time when glowing light comes from the sky and enlightens the darkness. Taj Mahal is made of white glorious marvels when lights fall on it, it enhances the beauty of Taj Mahal and gives off a mystical glow which can’t be described in words.
- During the two to three days of the full moon period, a huge number of people come to enjoy the amazing view of Taj Mahal with the moon shining down on it. The beauty of Taj Mahal which is seen during this time is unparalleled to any of the romantic places in the earth.
- The silver glow which comes from Taj Mahal during Moonlight cannot be compared with any other thing.
- The best time when you can enjoy the view of Taj Mahal is sunrise or sunset but night view is not allowed it can be viewed only during the full moon period. So, if you are planning to visit Taj Mahal ensure that you must visit this rarest view.
- Taj Mahal glows like a diamond in the moonlight, and when you see this spellbinding beauty you will never understand how the time has passed and this night is considered to be the most romantic night for lovers.
Email us now even if you have just thought of planning a holiday and leave rest on us to give your imagination a shape and take it forward from there.