10 Fascinating Places To Visit In Shimla
The mesmerizing beauty of Shimla is always ready to give an eye-catching glimpse of beauty. The mountains and the greenery are the two main features of Shimla that haunts the tourists. For some people Shimla is the queen of beauty. The most uniqueness of this place is that anyone can travel to this place anytime.
Some places to visit in Shimla:
1. Chail: This place is famous for many things. Here Chail Palace is one of the main attractions for the viewers. Another attraction of this place is the highest cricket pitch in the world. The higher altitude of this place gives a glimpse of the beautiful city.
2. Kufri: Kufri was previously a part of Nepal Kingdom. After the British rule, this part was assigned to India and now it is a part of Shimla. A small beautiful place on the lap of Himalayan lower region. It is an absolutely peaceful area with the harmonious beauty in the night.
3. Mall Road: Mall Road is dotted with hotels, restaurants, retail stores. Confectionery and restaurants are the main attractions of this place. Truly speaking clubs, banks, bars, post offices and tourist centers make this place a shopping center.
4. Kasauli: Kasauli is 77 km away from Shimla. It is familiar as a health resort. This place is also famous for its rail junction.
5. Chadwick falls: Unbelievably beautiful waterfalls are the identification of this place. The place is infested with dense forest. Pine and deodar trees are the members of this forest. This place is 7 km away from Shimla. With the advent of the monsoon the waterfalls enhance their speed with dazzling beauty.
6. Naldehra and Shaily Peak: the perfect place to watch sunrise and sunset. The amazing beauty of this place is the calmness. You could hear the sound of the wind. The greenery mixed with deodar trees is the mesmerizing beauty of this place. Snowy Himalayan Mountains are the most precious jewels of this place.
7. The Scandal Point, Ridge: This place describes the calm and mesmerizing beauty of mountain valley. This place is surrounded by snow clad mountains. This place is also a star attraction for the famous Tudor library. This library bears many true events of this place.
8. Jakhoo hill: Jakhoo hill is situated on the top of the entire hill station. It is a place which is visited by the tourists and the pilgrims. This place is related to the famous Jakhoo Temple. 108 feet tall Hanuman statue is the main attraction of this temple.
9. Annandale: Annandale is a precious jewel on the throne of beautiful Shimla. This is a flat terrain. Racing was a popular game on this flat terrain. But currently this place was converted into a small golf course.
10. Summer Hills: Summer Hills is a spectacular place with its beautiful greenery and the valley. The other name of this place is Potter’s Hill. Many years ago potters made clay-pots in this valley. Summer hill gives you a different taste of mountain beauty that always haunts the tourists.
Shimla is the other name of beauty. It reveals nature with a different definition.
Hotels In Shimla
|1||The Oberoi Cecil|
|2||Wildflower Hall Shimla|
|3||Radisson Hotel Shimla|
|5||Woodsmoke Resort and Spa|
|7||Hotel Willow Banks|
|8||Bridge View Regency|
|9||Snow Valley Resorts|
|10||East Bourne Resort|
|11||Club Mahindra Kandaghat|
|12||Club Mahindra Mashobra|
|13||Snow King Retreat|
Travelfuntoosh Holiday Packages
Email us now even if you have just thought of planning a holiday and leave rest on us to give your imagination a shape and take it forward from there.