On the first day of your arrival in Delhi, our delegate will receive you at the airport and will accompany you in a comfortable hotel. Delhi needs no introduction. It is the national capital of India and has a history of over 5000 years. Recently due to the coming commonwealth games Delhi is in talks of every tourist. Delhi epitomizes the religious and cultural harmony in the world.
Breakfast After Breakfast proceed to Jaipur. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to cover the city attractions i.e. City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. In the evening visit local market of Pink City and then back to hotel for overnight stay.
Breakfast After breakfast enjoy the visit at Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jal Mahal along with City Museum and Birla Temple. You can also enjoy the famous Rawat Ki Kachori and Lassi of Jaipur. In the evening back to Hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Breakfast Early morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed towards Agra. Check in to Hotel and after some refreshment proceed to visit Tajmahal and Agra Fort. In the evening visit the local market of Agra and then back to hotel Package cost 3 Star 1 Person 23790.0 Per Person(min 2 pax required) 11895.0 Extra Adult 4880.0 Per Person(min 4 pax required) 9455.0 Per Person(min 6 pax required) 7829.0 Child With Bed(5-12 yrs) 4880.0 Child Without Bed(5-12 yrs) 2928.0 for overnight stay.
Breakfast Early morning after breakfast checkout from the Hotel and then drive back to New Delhi where you will be dropped at Railway Station or Airport for your onward Journey
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing
- Daily breakfast.
- Airport / railway station transfer
- All sightseeing as per as itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- All luxury and transport taxes.GST extra)
Package does not Includes
- Any Airfare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road
- blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
You can book your tour by sending
email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
by calling us on +91 7387952380.